By visiting our website and using our services,
you understand and accept how we treat personal data
We respect your privacy and the right to control your personal data.
Our guiding principles are simple. We will be open with what data we collect and why. Please take a moment to read them. It is important !
Cookies are small amounts of information stored in files within the browser of your computer.
Cookies are accessible and registered by the websites you visit, and by the companies that display their advertisements on websites, so that they can recognize the browser.
Use of the site: to help us recognize your browser as that of a previous visitor and to record the preferences you have determined during your previous visit to the Site. For example, we may save your login information so that you do not have to log in each time you visit the Site;
Social networks: to check if you are connected to third-party services (Facebook, Twitter, Google + ...);
Targeting: to allow us to target (emailing, basic enrichment) a posteriori or in real time the user browsing our Site;
Audience measurement: to track the statistical data used by the Website (ie the users' use of the Site and to improve the Website's services) and to help us measure and study the effectiveness of our interactive online content , its features, advertisements and other communications.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies and Web Beacons
You have the choice to configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, inform you when a cookie is issued, its validity and content, and allow you to refuse registration in your device, and delete your cookies periodically.
You can set your Internet browser to disable cookies. Please note that if you disable cookies, your username and password will no longer be saved on any website. http://www.allaboutcookies.org/fr/ ">For more information on how to remove and control the cookies stored on your computer, visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/en/
How to configure your browser
1. Open Firefox
2. Press the "Alt" key
3. In the menu at the top of the page click on "Tools" then "Options"
4. Select the "Privacy" tab
5. In the drop-down menu to the right of "Retention Rules," click "Use Custom Settings for History"
6. A little lower, uncheck "Accept cookies"
7. Save your preferences by clicking "OK"
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. In the "Tools" menu, select "Internet Options"
3. Click on the "Privacy" tab
4. Click on "Advanced" and uncheck "Accept"
5. Save your preferences by clicking "OK"
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Click the tools icon in the menu bar
3. Select "Options"
4. Click the "Advanced Options" tab
5. In the "Cookie settings" drop-down menu, select "Block all cookies"
1. Open Safari
2. In the menu bar at the top, click on "Safari" and then "Preferences"
3. Select the "Security" icon
4. Next to "Accept cookies", check "Never"
5. If you want to see the cookies that are already saved on your computer, click on "Show cookies"